Virtual Airlines?

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

Can someone tell me any good va's, i was thinking about fly uk they have a verg good website and not to many members.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello HigherAviation!
My VA has a lot of members. That means that it has a lot of flying hours. I don't know if you like that, but I think that it A LOT better to have a VA with many pilots and many hours of flying. Note: this is Cathay Pacific VA. this is the main Website. (I just found this out today 😂 )
CpaVirtual has like 24 airlines, if I remember well. Examples: Air France, Virgin Atlantic, Continental, Delta, Hawaii, Swiss, Pacific Airlines, Lufthansa, Emirates, etc, etc, etc. Just go to Operations Center, then click on Flight Desk, and finally click on Affiliates. There you have a list of Airlines that CpaVirtual have.

You have a lot of information in each airlines webiste. For example, you have a Training Center, where you can download and see many important things. Also, every airlines has their own Fleet. You can download them or go to www.avsim.com and download your own aircraft.

The method used to log your flights is called PIREP. You log PIREPS with your flight information.

There is a forum where you can get some help and everything you want.

To sign in you only need to pass an Entrance Exam, which is a bit hard, but it's worth it. After you signed up you can fly as many airlines as you want. You don't need to sign up again. Just use your ID and password and that's it! Easy pissy 😉

If you need more help, ask me and I will help you.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I highly reccomend united virtual. Their entrance process includes simply filling out a pilot application, you don't need to take a check ride until you're trying for higher positions of Captain and Senior captain. The staff is always available for help and make it feel like a very tight community. Their attitude toward flight is also very professional, something I really appreciate! Take a look if you're interested.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

When have I ever steered you wrong?

When have I ever steered you for that matter?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...