SearchSearch 

Are you a Real Pilot?

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

How many people that play FS2004 are actually pilots please post here if you are a pilot? And what plane you fly?

6 Responses

Don Wood Guest

Yes, I am a pilot. In the real world I currently fly a Cessna 172. I have in the past flown a variety of single engine aircraft, the most complex of which were a Beechcraft Debonair and a Cessna Turbo210, and for a couple of years, flew a Beechcraft Duchess twin-engine. I have a commercial license with multi-engine and instrument ratings.

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

Cool where u get ur liscense my uncle is a pilot

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I am a pilot as well. I fly a Cessna 172, Cherokee 140, and a Piper Arrow. I've flown a Cessna 337 Skymaster as well. I've got my eye on a Turbo Arrow, but at 120 bucks an hour it'll be a while yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Right now I am in training to be a pilot. I have flown: Cessna 152, Cessna 150, Cessna 172, and a Piper Arrow. I have 23.2 hours. You need to be 17 to get your liscense and 16 to solo. (correct me if I am wrong Don Wood) I am training out of the Long Beach Flying Club and Flight Academy in Long Beach Municipal. (KLGB) I just love aviation. I can't wait to get my licsence. It is just so exciting. I basicaly got into aviation because my dad was a pilot (he gave it up years ago to have a family) and he had a flight simulator 98. The ****** one. I started flying on that and then got fs2002 then fs2004. Are you thinking of becoming a pilot?

Sam Intel Guest

I am in training to become one. I've flown a 152, and a 172. Almost all is done in the 172. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I prefer the 172 myself. The 150 is okay if you are a lightweight, but at over 200lbs I have a little trouble getting in the thing. Plus the 150s climb rate is a little slow for my taste, it's a little to squirrly for me. As for dual time. I opted for the 172, more room and a lot better performance. My mother's comment on the payload of the 150 was that it had enough room for two asses and a gallon (read that just one gallon) of gas. Not conducive to long flights i.e. not much more that an hour.