Are you a Real Pilot?

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

How many people that play FS2004 are actually pilots please post here if you are a pilot? And what plane you fly?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Don Wood Guest

Yes, I am a pilot. In the real world I currently fly a Cessna 172. I have in the past flown a variety of single engine aircraft, the most complex of which were a Beechcraft Debonair and a Cessna Turbo210, and for a couple of years, flew a Beechcraft Duchess twin-engine. I have a commercial license with multi-engine and instrument ratings.

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

Cool where u get ur liscense my uncle is a pilot

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I am a pilot as well. I fly a Cessna 172, Cherokee 140, and a Piper Arrow. I've flown a Cessna 337 Skymaster as well. I've got my eye on a Turbo Arrow, but at 120 bucks an hour it'll be a while yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Right now I am in training to be a pilot. I have flown: Cessna 152, Cessna 150, Cessna 172, and a Piper Arrow. I have 23.2 hours. You need to be 17 to get your liscense and 16 to solo. (correct me if I am wrong Don Wood) I am training out of the Long Beach Flying Club and Flight Academy in Long Beach Municipal. (KLGB) I just love aviation. I can't wait to get my licsence. It is just so exciting. I basicaly got into aviation because my dad was a pilot (he gave it up years ago to have a family) and he had a flight simulator 98. The ****** one. I started flying on that and then got fs2002 then fs2004. Are you thinking of becoming a pilot?

Sam Intel Guest

I am in training to become one. I've flown a 152, and a 172. Almost all is done in the 172. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I prefer the 172 myself. The 150 is okay if you are a lightweight, but at over 200lbs I have a little trouble getting in the thing. Plus the 150s climb rate is a little slow for my taste, it's a little to squirrly for me. As for dual time. I opted for the 172, more room and a lot better performance. My mother's comment on the payload of the 150 was that it had enough room for two asses and a gallon (read that just one gallon) of gas. Not conducive to long flights i.e. not much more that an hour.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...