Course indicator? for 747

Pro Member Trainee
newbieflyer59 Trainee

I noticed that the panel for the default 747 does not have a "course" selector. I was wanting to set up an ILS approch but dont know how to enter the runway heading. I am sure I am missing something somewhere. It seams that most of the other aircraft have this feature.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Some good looking ones on the second page but be careful, some are not for the default aircraft.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+747+&CatID=fs2004pan&Go=Search

Radar

mariner75 Guest

i thought the same that there was no course selection on the default 747 panel, but there is . if you are in the nav mode not gps on the MFD it shows a course # roll your mouse oiver it and a plus and minus sin sould show up to adjust it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...