Anyone got FLIGHT 1 ATR72-500 yet ?

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hey all,

I spent last month and this month's FS budget on ERJ145, Concorde Pro and FS Commander 7, so I was wondering what the brand new ATR 72-500 add-on from Flight 1 is like ?

It was the longest known development for FS2004 (took about 2 years to come to fruition) and has detail that goes as far as a flushing toilet !

I don't do much Turbo Prop flying these days, being obsessed by the A319, so gave it a miss but if anyone has it, speak up ?

Ta........ 😎

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

As luck would have it, I just got my IRS refund and will be making that purchase today!!! I'll let you know what I think. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Very smooth bird. Great graphics. THICK user manual! 481 pages. Took me an hour to get the thing from "cold & dark" to airborne. It flew very well! Well worth the price.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Sounds great Kurt - will stick that on the list !

Have you flushed the toilet yet? - what a strange feature !

Pro Member First Officer

Yes, I have in deed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...