SearchSearch 

Best Joystick for FS2004?

Pro Member Trainee
FLYPAL Trainee

Hello,
What Joystick would be a good one for FS2004?
George

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

People say the Microsoft joysticks work better with it and I think they are right. I've had problems with mine. I have a Logitech joystick that cost 75 bucks. It depends I guess on how much you are willing to spend.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have a Microsoft Precision Pro and it works fine. I also have an old CH Flight Yoke which I prefer but I don't have rudder pedals for it. It works quite well too I just have to use auto rudder with it or the keyboard for the rudder.

I'm sure there are others that work OK too but those are the only two I have and use.

Guest Ed Guest

I have a Logitch Extreme 3D Pro that I think is pretty good.

BTW, you might try searching on "Joystick," this questions comes up about every 24 hours or so. . .

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Guest Ed wrote:

I have a Logitch Extreme 3D Pro that I think is pretty good.

I agree with Ed. I have the same joystick and it works extremely well for me. I've never had any problem with this joystick.
I'd recommend it to you if you want to buy a joystick.

The Microsoft one is nice too. My friend has it and it is nice too, but it's a bit expensive.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

the Saitek ST290 pro works for me 😀

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I used MS joysticks for a long time with no problem and no complaints, force feedback is great. Then I switched to a Logitech Freedom 2.4 cordless. I really liked that one, no cord no worries.
I have to tell you though if you have a very understanding wife, or one that is not watching what you order on the internet or better yet a dog that will love you no matter what, 😀 go for the CH yoke and pedals. It will be as close as you can get to the real thing.