Best Joystick for FS2004?

Pro Member Trainee
FLYPAL Trainee

Hello,
What Joystick would be a good one for FS2004?
George

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

People say the Microsoft joysticks work better with it and I think they are right. I've had problems with mine. I have a Logitech joystick that cost 75 bucks. It depends I guess on how much you are willing to spend.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have a Microsoft Precision Pro and it works fine. I also have an old CH Flight Yoke which I prefer but I don't have rudder pedals for it. It works quite well too I just have to use auto rudder with it or the keyboard for the rudder.

I'm sure there are others that work OK too but those are the only two I have and use.

Guest Ed Guest

I have a Logitch Extreme 3D Pro that I think is pretty good.

BTW, you might try searching on "Joystick," this questions comes up about every 24 hours or so. . .

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Guest Ed wrote:

I have a Logitch Extreme 3D Pro that I think is pretty good.

I agree with Ed. I have the same joystick and it works extremely well for me. I've never had any problem with this joystick.
I'd recommend it to you if you want to buy a joystick.

The Microsoft one is nice too. My friend has it and it is nice too, but it's a bit expensive.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

the Saitek ST290 pro works for me 😀

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I used MS joysticks for a long time with no problem and no complaints, force feedback is great. Then I switched to a Logitech Freedom 2.4 cordless. I really liked that one, no cord no worries.
I have to tell you though if you have a very understanding wife, or one that is not watching what you order on the internet or better yet a dog that will love you no matter what, 😀 go for the CH yoke and pedals. It will be as close as you can get to the real thing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...