Hi! All happy holidays. I just recently received and installed edimesional's Voice Buddy co-pilot and TrackIR2 What a great enhancement. The TrackIR2 Is really something. The only problem is VoiceBUddy seems to get a little choppy at times along with some frame jumping. Going to try to reduce some of my video settings a little to see if that helps. If anyone has the same problem and solves it please let me know.

2 Answers
I was just about to bu Voice Buddy incl. headphone. However i have these last days read that some people advise us not to buy because we dont get want they say it does. Your message may indicate that aswell.
Did you get any advise and wat would you advise me.
Is there any other voice command programs out there worth trying.
Robin
Norway
email: robhegg@frisurf.no
I just installed Voice Buddy and IR Tracker. Both work flawlessly once you tweek the IR Tracker and use it enough to get the hang of it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee