Voice Buddy

Pro Member Trainee
Phoenix57 Trainee

Hi! All happy holidays. I just recently received and installed edimesional's Voice Buddy co-pilot and TrackIR2 What a great enhancement. The TrackIR2 Is really something. The only problem is VoiceBUddy seems to get a little choppy at times along with some frame jumping. Going to try to reduce some of my video settings a little to see if that helps. If anyone has the same problem and solves it please let me know. Idea Idea

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Nanbudo2004 Guest

I was just about to bu Voice Buddy incl. headphone. However i have these last days read that some people advise us not to buy because we dont get want they say it does. Your message may indicate that aswell.

Did you get any advise and wat would you advise me.

Is there any other voice command programs out there worth trying.

Robin
Norway

email: robhegg@frisurf.no

Pro Member Trainee
Jim L (jimil) Trainee

I just installed Voice Buddy and IR Tracker. Both work flawlessly once you tweek the IR Tracker and use it enough to get the hang of it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...