Has anyone tried the software "Voice Buddy" for use with FS2004? It is suppose to be usable for talking in response to ATC messages. Thank you in advance for your replies.
3 Answers
If im thinking correctly then yes, thats the main reason it works on FS, bit iv heard unkess you train it to your voice extensively its rubbish
I have VB and it was easy to set up and works well with minimal training. A great tool!
Thank you jimil and leeham. I appreciate the input. Still thinking about the software..lol
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee