Removing FS2004 standard aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Is there anyway of removing FS2004 standard package aircraft and just leaving the addon/downloaded aircraft installed????

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Yup! Go to ...\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft and delete the folder of the native FS9 a/c you no longer want.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Be careful and put them somewhere safe

There are down loads available to change the default airlines in our d/load section

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

I wouldn't do it if I were you

As stated there is a program available to disable the default aircraft without deleteing them.....at PAI I think.

I'll have a look round for you.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Go to http://www.projectai.com

in official files then packages there is 3 Traffic Removers in Special Packages section.

I'll have to change them GIFs there making me feel sick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...