concorde

Pro Member Trainee
aviation_capting_mathew Trainee

Hi, deos any-one know where i can get some concorde planes for fs04.

thank's,

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is probably the finest Concorde you can get, free.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

They are still rebuilding the panel and you can use this one as a temporary one.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/4762/temporary-concorde-panel/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Radarman, how do you get to know everything! 🙂 😛

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

The Pepsi Textures on that concorde are well impressive, do they do a Diet Pepsi one too??? 😂

Pro Member Trainee

cheer's raderman, i ciant find a download link :S

Pro Member Trainee

Ok done what the instructions said, but it deosnt show up in select aircraft, and i dont get the instructions very well.

Help will be very gratfull.

Thank's.

Pro Member Trainee

HELP!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you load the base first.

Also go to c/program files/Microsoft games/ and see if there is a folder for the Concorde that is alone, not in the simulator folder.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi, i do everything what it says on how to install it:

How to install BAC Concorde project ?

Download the base pack

Install the basepack into your fs9 folder. Program will install files as « PM2- Concorde-fs2004 » in your aircraft directory and effects in the « effects » directory

Download sound files

Install files. Program will install them in the sound folder of the plane.

Download one or all the panel you want.

As for others files, the program will install gauges and pictures in the different folders. If you want to change the panel, install the new one, old files will be overwritten.

Download texture files for the different companies you want.

When you install textures, they will be placed in a special folder in the PM2-Concorde-FS2004 Folder.

Download Common textures, which are for all planes.

Be careful, you have to put attention to this step. In order to reduce Download timing and bandwidth, we have pu all the general textures in a same pack. These textures are for inside, VC etc… now you have to put these textures in all the texture folders.

When you start install program, the question is where do you have to decompile textures ? Indicate the path for each Airlines textures for example c:\program files\microsoft games\fs9\aircraft\PM2-Concorde-FS9\texture.vir ;In this case, textures will be decompiled in the Virgin directory.

Do this for all the textures and airlines you have.

Night Textures : same as general textures. You can download one or two packs and make your choice. Then install them in the airlines textures folders

Here we are, have safe flights.

Done this but caint get it working.. where am i going wrong.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Is there a Concorde folder in your main aircraft folder, and if so does it have everything you need in it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Ok i have a concorde folder in my fs aicraft folder in the concorde folder i have the following folders:

Sound.
Docs.
thumb.gif
texture.ba20.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would delete it and run the base again first. Then look to see if there is a folder with the CFG and other normal items. Then run the other parts, sound textures whatever.
It seems like the base never got to this folder.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Ok thanks ill give it ago now, and get back to you.

Pro Member Trainee

Nope.. still no luck. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

An alternative would be to purchase Koch Medias " Altitude Concorde"

Group Wave
Can be found here: http://www.sstsim.com/product.php

Pro Member Trainee

why buy it when i can download it of tryed it on my m8s pc and it's awsome.

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

😎 I didn´t say,or tell you to buy it,I merely set in the link so you can se what else is around 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...