Found this link
5 Answers
Definately some of the maddest phots I have ever seen 😳
well done
Insight wrote:
Found this link
Holy Cow! 
😳 I hope they all walked away from those.

i couldnt belive the navy pilot survived in the A6 Intuder, he was thrown through the canopy in his ejection seat and hanging out of the cockpit in flight and during a carrier landing....i reckon his "flightsuit and navy issue underpants" were thrown straight in the bin by his wife when he got home from work that day 😂
All i can say is all my god some mental and some funny photos there and as radarman said I hope they were all right.
Liono
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer