Just tookoff from Reno in an MD-83 heading towards Palm Springs and noticed that my heading idicator has failed it reads 153 all the time. What to do?
5 Answers
Real world - use the backup compass!
There is no backup compass on the panel! Anyway I think it was just a bug because this morning when I got up to continue the flight it was working.
how can i correct errors from heading indicator just reply as soon as posible because this is my report
I think you ought to try turning on the Pitot Heat. I've noticed that a lot of the time it fixes odd errors like that
MyPilot,
Head West, then and turn South and follow the Sierras bro! ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer