How do I access the folder of all files I've deleted in the Recycle Bin?
5 Answers
I never thought about it, try this.

Thanks Radarman - I'll try that.
Chris102 wrote:
How do I access the folder of all files I've deleted in the Recycle Bin?
Click on "Restore Item(s)"
If you use the NTFS file system, there's a Hidden filder that stores some deleted items.
To view it
Click My Computer, then go to Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then click the check box that says "Show Hidden Files and Folders". Then click the C drive, and you'll see a RECYCLER folder.
Oh. That's what he meant. ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain