Can someone give me links to find the Boeing 787 for download
3 Answers
Go to avsim.com
In the Quick Search type : boeing 7e7
116 files to choose from at this moment.
I've been using the Robert Versluys / Dirk Kiefer creations and am happy.
Don' know anything about the other models.
Hope it's a start 😛
I have not found a 7E7(787) that I really like, but if you are interested in the 7E7(787) you should check out this site: www.newairplane.com
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain