Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Is one planned? For when?

Thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I haven't heard anything about a #4, I think Ubisoft has cornered the market on combat sims.

http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Search.aspx?plTag=pc

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

I haven't heard of CFS4 either... But after having played CFS3 you don't want to play CFS anymore. It was a very, very bad version. I liked IL-2 Forgotten Battles and CFS2 a lot better 😞

Black_HAWK_UP Guest

CFS4 IS IN THE MAKING - CFS 3 WANST THAT BAD APART FROM THE MULTIPLAYER SET UP 😕 AS FOR PEEPS WHO SAID IN NEVER RAN CORRECTLY ON THIER SYSTEM / I'VE RAN IT ON 4 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS NOW AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS- STOP THE WHINING AND TRY IT OUT , YOU WILL LIKE IT !!
SORRY IF I SOUND A BIT OTT BUT IM FED UP WITH PEEPS SLAGGING THIS GAME OFF WHEN ITS CLEAR THEY'VE NOT PLAYED IT

CS_Spectre Guest

I gave the CFS3 all the time I'm willing to and it works much better as a coaster than a game!

marcolang145 Guest

then why come to a cfs3 forum

priest85 Guest

Anyone who says IL2 is better is not a dual engine flyer.
I fly both and prefer the FM's of IL2, but hate the lack of independent or comprehensive engine control.

IMO, if someone could combine the two on a new engine, you'd have it about right.

Pro Member Trainee
David Mathew Covarrubias (David_MC) Trainee

priest85 wrote:

Anyone who says IL2 is better is not a dual engine flyer.
I fly both and prefer the FM's of IL2, but hate the lack of independent or comprehensive engine control.

IMO, if someone could combine the two on a new engine, you'd have it about right.

You can control the engines interdependently. You have to assign the keys first.

Pro Member Trainee
David Mathew Covarrubias (David_MC) Trainee

Black_HAWK_UP wrote:

CFS4 IS IN THE MAKING - CFS 3 WANST THAT BAD APART FROM THE MULTIPLAYER SET UP 😕 AS FOR PEEPS WHO SAID IN NEVER RAN CORRECTLY ON THIER SYSTEM / I'VE RAN IT ON 4 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS NOW AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS- STOP THE WHINING AND TRY IT OUT , YOU WILL LIKE IT !!
SORRY IF I SOUND A BIT OTT BUT IM FED UP WITH PEEPS SLAGGING THIS GAME OFF WHEN ITS CLEAR THEY'VE NOT PLAYED IT

Hate to tell you but CFS4 was canceled.

Pro Member Trainee
JackInRichmond Trainee

where should i go to download cfs2 ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...