Keeping FS2002 with 2004, ok ?

Swiss Made Guest

HI, I'm afraid to install FS2004... Thing is, I'm aware of the ATI 9800Pro problems, and since everything is fine with my FS2002, I don't want to lose my pleasure of flying with it. Nevertheless, I'm ready to go with FS2004 but only if I can keep my old game. Is it possible ? Or the installation of the new version will erase (or mess up) the old one ?

2nd and last question, FS2002 doesn't require me to put a CD in my computer, but I heard FS2004 will... Nobody seem to be angry about that, but frankly it will annoy me a lot. No way to put everything in my PC ? Smile

Thanks a lot for your help !

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yes, you can indeed keep FS2002 with FS2004 installed, and it won't loose or change any of your settings. I'm sure there are some no-cd cracks out there - its just a case of finding them.

Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

Just go to google .....

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hey Swiss made, as said, 2004 will install to new folder and not affect 2002. The No-CD crack file was just answered in my post by RadarMan and it works, so get it there. I really like 2004 but it requires alot of horsepower !! I especially like the fact that if you do a shift-Enter to get the view down (raise our seat) it remembers that setting!! I think this is a great feature and means you don't have to alter (edit) the .cfg file to get a look over the instrument panel!! Happy Flyin' rob

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...