Email from Microsoft

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Did anyone else get this email? I just found it in my inbox.

Hi

Greetings from the Flight Simulator team:

Thank you for your interest in the Flight Simulator 2004 Survey Study. This email is simply to keep you updated on the status of the project and assure that your participation is still desired.

Due to the overwhelming interest in participating in this study, we had to roll this out to a limited number of people for a short period of time. We are in the process of installing more hardware to handle the incoming data from the rest of you who expressed interest in participating. Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks we will have everything installed and ready to go. At that time you can expect to get another email asking you to go ahead and download the files needed to record your data.

Again, thank you for your interest in participating in this study. Expect to hear from us again soon.

You can send any questions or comments to FS2004 Survey.

Thanks again for helping us make a better product for you.

Sincerely,

The Flight Simulator Team.

Last edited by Chris102 on Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes I got it aswell, I suppose we have been selected Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 How cool, I filled it out but didn't get a letter.
Maybe in 2008. Dont Know

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Congrats on being picked 😀

Dont forget to tell them what we want Unsure just take your pick from the "what we want in 2006" thread 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I would be willing to put that in a simple letter if you want. ❓

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I got that letter too. I'll send them some of the "what we want in 2006". If anyone wants me to send them a different list that some one made up I will.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...