defect weather.dll

aeroduke88 Guest

Hey folks, I need you help!

I tried to install FS-X today, but my weather.dll file (located in "...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\") is defect or incomplete?! Somhow the installation programm can´t copy it to the FS directory on the Hard-Disc. Well, I searched the net for the weather.dll file to download it, but wasn´t successful.

Can anyone send me this file (email) or upload it to rapidshare?

File:
weather.dll
Location on Hard-Disc: ...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\

my email: aeroduke88@gmail.com

I´m looking forward playing FS-X ^.^

🙄 BIG THANKS!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
aeroduke88 Guest

Is there noone who can send me this file? Crying or Very sad

>> PLEASE

why don't you download the fsx demo and grab the weather.dll from there.

Thx for the return answer! To the question:
Because the Demo-Version is too big to download; just because I need a < 1mb file. I´m not going to download 600mb just for that small file. 🙂 That would be just ... unnecessary. Hope you understand 🙄

Can anyone send me that file - please!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...