Airliner pilot, I have it now Q's???

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I got airliner pilot in the mail. I am installing it. Anyone have any Q's about it?!?! 😳

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Yes.

What are you talking about!?

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

😳 He's talking about a new add-on for FS called Airliner Pilot, which simulates an Airline Pilot's career, with promotions, type ratings, salaries, etc.

ElkinAllen - I have it but I've not installed it as I didn't realise that you need to fly the (very basic) Dash 8 plane for a number of flights to get the captains seat, before you can use your own add-ons.

If you try to use a decent add-on, while still a First Officer, it will replace the add-ons panel with the Dash 8 First Officer pilot - regardless of the plane ! 😞

Some people will love it but for those who fly for a Virtual Airline it doesn't give much extra. Although some people will enjoy the SCORING element where you get scored on your flights.

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

I agree with GPS. If you are in a VA, there really isn't a need for that program.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...