When trying to run FS2004 after a re-install, the following message appears . . . . "aircraft initialisation failure. Sea Fury RAN NDT". I have taken all folder & files out with regards to all other aircraft add-ons. Why does the program stop loading?
1 Answers
I was having all sorts of problems when trying to re-install my copy of FS2004 and then a mate of mine suggested I try cleaning my CD Rom I did this using a normal audio cd cleaning disc sorted all my problems so give it a try it might work for you too
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee