Saitek X45 and Force Feedback

Muncho Guest

Hi.

I'm just entering the flight sim world and was thinking of buying the Saitek X45.

All I wanted to know was if anyone knew if this stick uses force feedback?

If not, does it really matter that it hasn't? I know what the force feedback feature does, but never experienced it.

Thanks in advance..

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

What is force feedback, not new to FS but am about to upgrade to an saitek all vibrating and force feedback !

Wolfy2779 Guest

I have a Saitek X45, but it doesn't have force feedback. It's got a big throttle handle with alot of buttons though. 🙂

Hooks Guest

Buy this stick. It is great. If I didn't have this stick I wouldn't play the game. All there is to say.

you must buy this joystick it does not have force feedback but you do not need it, it is a monster of a joystick and throttle, forget the keyboard, throw it out the window, this is the best controller on the market so go and buy it now

ok, let's trim this thread out a wee bit...
🙂

i said this before, elsewhere: after a couple of years behind a ms forcefeedback 2, the best non-ff controllers i try in computer stores bring gentle philosophical smile on my face. toys... life is bumpy, life kicks back, love life!
🙂

Muncho Guest

Finally bought the X45 joystick in the end after trying the Logitech Wingman Force 3D for a while and can honestly say that i was not dissapointed.

This stick is definately a must.

Only little problem i have is the rudder on the throttle stick. a little awkward to begin with but after a little bit of practicing i got the hang of it in the end.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...