german translator

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Does this site have an automatic translator here. So like I could be talking to german speakers when I type english they understand me?

It is a really nice feature if it is here! I was wondering because I clicked on the Duesch flag at the bottom and then I couldn't read it.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Not sure, I don't think so. Alternatively go to www.freetranslation.com I used it a lot for French and German for school Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nope, Flyaway also has the same site as this in Germany.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

So I am talking to German people? [/u]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 German people usually live in Germany. You talk to people all over the world right here, why not there.

A translating device will not present a sentence or paragraph exactly the way you phrase it.
Take a paragraph from here, or from there, feed it in and look at the translation.
It gives you an excellent idea of what's being said but isn't grammatically correct. In fact some of the words won't translate properly either.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...