Some airports kick out

Pro Member Trainee
PierreL Trainee

There are some airports which cause FS to error out. Ascencion Islands is one, but also several near Saint-Maarten, St-Barth, etc. Actually if I fly from Martinique all is OK until I close in to these Caribean islands and then FS packs off.
Any clue?
Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Add-on scenery could do that. MS has some scenery bugs, I'm not sure if the patch they came out with cured it or not.
If you do use patch 9.1 follow it slowly step by step or it won't work.
You'll need a new crack (we have it for download) if you decide to use the new patch.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
PierreL Trainee

Actually I loaded an add-on scenery for these Caribean Islands and because I had this error I discontinued it, but probably did not respect the removal procedure to the letter and FS seems to be sensitive to this.

For Ascencion Island though this is way off the add-on scenery, but maybe the add-on scenery pollutes the database in random places as well.

I will try you recommendation with the patch but how do I determine which version I have. I believe I remember seeing this "9.1" string somewhere but can't vouch for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Follow the directions carefully, or it won't work...or worse.
I don't use it, everything is working well, why touch it.

Patch.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2795/flight-simulator-2004-update-v91/

9.1 crack
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...