Hello all ...
I would like to know if i can trace the values of the turning ,climping and descending . I mean the attitude indecator values while i am plying .
I am a C++ programmer.
Waleed
3 Answers
Why have you posted in the Train sim forums then?
I have no idea, but possibly something to do with FSUIPC from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
Sorry qbout the mistake...
thank you anyway
Coloney.
[quote="Coloney"]Hello all ...
I would like to know if i can trace the values of the turning ,climping and descending . I mean the attitude indecator values while i am plying .
I am a C++ programmer.
Waleed[/quote]
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Train Sims — recently answered
Train SimsWhat are Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements?See Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements, storage needs and the Windows…Read answer →Train SimsWhy does Microsoft Train Simulator keep crashing?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator crashes: install update 1.2, use Windows compatibility settings…Read answer →Train SimsHow do you use Regedit to fix Microsoft Train Simulator?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator registry path errors safely with Regedit, including the correct…Read answer →Train SimsWhere can you find Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons?Find free Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons, install routes and locomotives correctly, and fix…Read answer →
First Officer