No real world weather

Jagndeke Guest

Heya all... first time poster. I came across your site yesterday (Sunday) and I am very impressed with the level of professionalism by which your forums are run. Big thumbs up.

I've been playing FS9 for about a year now. Great sim and I never tire of trying different add ons, etc. Believe it or not I just recently realized what amazing dimensions PAI add ons provide to the sim. I now have airports that have come to life. Awesome stuff.

Anyway, I have run into a little problem ever since installing PAI files. My real world weather no longer downloads the weather. I get an error message stating that jeppersen site is not available... check my internet connection. But my connection works fine.

So I am at a loss as to why I cannot connect and download RWW. Maybe the loss of RWW and the install of PAI files is just a coincidence? Idon't know. But if anyone has any suggestions, they'd sure be appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check this out and see if it helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;841214

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I had that problem before, my problem was my internet connection. I had to unplug and replug the connection cord. Then it worked. I still have to do that every now and then.

Jagndeke Guest

Thanks for the tips guys.

mypilot... in general that's happened to me once in awhile as well. But each time it has affected my connection overall so that I couldn't even connect with my browser.

Radarman... that article seems to have helped. After reading it, I emptied all my caches and now RWW is working fine. First time since I've had the game that I couldn't connect to RWW. And what a coincidence... just when I load up some great PAI files making me think the problem was somehow related to them.

Anyways... I'm good to go guys and appreciate the help.

Happy flying!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 I'm glad it worked and thanks for telling us, now we know when asked at a later time.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Some people don't tell us if they get their problem fixed or not so we don't know if they still needs help or not.

HAY! i have fs2004 its cool i wanted to add some new planes and stuff. i came across this site two weeks ago. i loved it. the only thang it needs is the planes from cirrus. like the sr20, sr22g2, sr22gts, and the sr22 centen.
great sie thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain

That was random. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...