Why can't I find JFK or Newark Aiport in my FS2004. Do I have to buy additional airports or maps?
2 Answers
It should be there. Be sure that when you search, you don't put the airport's name in the city part. I think I remember being in JFK and Newark without buying additional maps
Quisp wrote:
Why can't I find JFK or Newark Aiport in my FS2004. Do I have to buy additional airports or maps?
Try this: Click on "Create a Flight" then change "Selected location" and click into the Airport ID: box and type KJFK (or KEWR for Newark) and see what happens.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer