Looking for an Airbus A330 cockpit

Pro Member Trainee
BananaBuzz Trainee

I am new to this forum, and to MS FS, or any windows based sims for that matter, have been playing around with it for a couple weeks now that I have some time on my hands due to an injury i recieved in a airplane accident, anyway, I have searched, and to no avail can I find a download of an Airbus A330 with a cockpit that is a match to the real thing, it seams that they are all barrowed from the Boing 747, have found a model for sale that claims to be authentic, however it is quite costly and it seams there shoul be one out there somewhere i'd even be willing to pay for it but not as much as these other models cost, any direction would be appreciated.

P.S. Hello All

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are all the A330 original for 2004 aircraft.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=a330&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

Here are the original A330 (2004) panels.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=a330&CatID=fs2004pan&Go=Search

I hope you can get a match from them that you like. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

BananaBuzz wrote:

I am new to this forum, and to MS FS, or any windows based sims for that matter, have been playing around with it for a couple weeks now that I have some time on my hands due to an injury i recieved in a airplane accident, anyway, I have searched, and to no avail can I find a download of an Airbus A330 with a cockpit that is a match to the real thing, it seams that they are all barrowed from the Boing 747, have found a model for sale that claims to be authentic, however it is quite costly and it seams there shoul be one out there somewhere i'd even be willing to pay for it but not as much as these other models cost, any direction would be appreciated.

P.S. Hello All

Hi BananaBuzz, and welcome aboard! Follow RadarMan's suggestions on those Project Opensky models and the panels he's linked you too as well and you should be quite happy. Be sure and check back once you have your new A330 installed to let us know what you think.

Cheers,
--Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...