I downloaded Paul Scarrats 737 Analogue panel...and it works fine, except for a few glitches...Often, when I try to select something on the panel, I get a message saying "creations failed - check if sound is available" then the sim has to restart...I looked for a fix for this, but I couldn't find one. I decided to contact him and ask him, so I went to the readme, and found that he didn't leave any contact information. Does anyone have his e-mail address, or a solution for this problem? THX
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →