While down loading from AVSIM library I noticed section additions that used moving map. Is this a early addon that is simular to the map in FS9? Would there be any value using it with FS9?
2 Answers
Moving Map downloads are usually panels that are accessible all of the time (whereas the FS Map is only accessible from the MENU, which pauses the fight).
The Moving Map is usually aceesed during the flight my pressing say SHIFT + 7 ..... it shows the aircrafts location as it's actually moving, on the map.
Sound like it may be usefull as I like to consult the map quite often and do not want to pause. Think I will give it a try.
Thanks 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer