Virtual Airline

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

What Virtual Airline would you recommend. I don't want to have to pay any money for it, and I'm not sure how they work. Maybe just a simple one with few demands and just enough options to learn with.

Thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I would recommend www.deltava.org as they are the biggest I know and most professional but look in the VA forum further down the forum list, and I believe Flyaway suggested a lot in the first or second post 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I'd recommend you CPA Virtual. That's my VA. It has sooo many airlines to fly for.

Remember that when you join one airlines, you can still fly with the others without signing up again! 😉

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

is there an alaska one? or horizon?

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

I agree with 999jolegg - I fly with Delta VA, and they give the greatest flexibility.....

I don't like their forums - they are very stuffy and it takes years for a new pilot to be "accepted"...

however this apart, their "Pilot Centre" is awesome, with Flight Plans, every Chart you'd ever need, Daily North Atlantic Tracks, etc, etc...

And great way of logging your flights !

😉

Alex.G. Guest

I would recomend my virtual Airlines 😎
Skyservice Virtual Airlines

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

well if you are looking for horizon or alaska and a lot of other big airlines try www.simairline.net

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Thanks Jake, I'd love to fly Alaska, mainly because that's what runs up here in Alaska (go figure huh?).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...