Virtual Airline

The Anonymous Guest Guest

I was reading the section on Virtual Airline in the learning center, and it struck my attention. But it doesnt tell me where to go to learn more about it or even where to sign up for it. Does anyone know?

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

www.deltava.org for starters

second choice

Noble just takes me to amazon.com? i dont see how its related to virtual airline? and are you are member of virtual airline?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes I am.

www.nobleair.com

Try that instead

Cool, what virtual airline are you a member of right now?

Pro Member Chief Captain

delta va...but I'm going to leave it if they don't pull their heads out of their @5535's

They have this exam system, and when they ask questions, sometimes they ask crap they dont go over in their training manuals, and then they ask you things that are not even related to the aircraft you are taking the eaxm fore...other than that, I'd join up just to get the aircraft, then find a better VA...Nobe is my next best pick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I really like my VA. You have like 24 Virtual Airlines and if you join one of them, you can use the other ones without signing up again.
Examples of the VA's that Cpa Virtual have:
Air France
Swiss Airlines
Continental
Delta
Aloha Airlines
Emirates
Cathay Pacific
Sri Lankan
Virgin Atlantic

...and more...

Just click on Operations Center - Flight Desk - Affiliates

The Anonymous Guest Guest

Hello. Sorry but I'm kind of new at this applying thing and i have a few questions.

What do these mean?

VAO ID#
VATSIM ID#

and....
Previous Hours(previous airline hours or just FS hours, and how do i figure out)

crosscheck9 Guest

hi,
i've been trying to join noble air, but what do i have to do. i dont see anywhere where i can click to join. if you know anything about this, please help

Pro Member Chief Captain

http://www.nobleair.com/opsindex.html

email the hub captain about recruitment

VAO ID#
VATSIM ID#

and....
Previous Hours(previous airline hours or just FS hours, and how do i figure out)

Emblem any chance you could help me with these?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Don't worry bout VATSIM and the other

Previous hours are just VA hours.

If you dont have any, it wont knock you for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Am I missing something 😕. I'm guessing you are from DVA who ever posted that, I maybe wrong, but if you are, I reckon you need to grow up. I apologise if you're not.

I dont understand what i posted wrong? I dont even know what DVA means

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry.
Forget it I had to delete an obnoxious post and what follows doesn't make sense.

Radar

Ohhh ok. Well thats good. Because i thought that person was refffering to me and something about my stupity. My mistake 😀, its just i hate when someone makes a rude comment if someone doesnt understand something. And im not reffering to you 99jolegg, more about things that have happened to me before

Pro Member Chief Captain

I await confirmation from Radarman (i've PM'ed him) but i think that post was directed at me. I recently left a very long post detailing why their system was bad and why the VA sucked....They said nothing on their forum, i guess they're coming after my on my "home turf"...oh well, its all done now.

Boy, if I dont do it personally, I bring down the fire on myself and this site. good Lord, i should take a vacation from here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It was a one time "guest" who made a comment about ?DVA that I thought went over the line and we're pretty easy going here.

Radar

"directed at me. I recently left a very long post detailing why their system was bad and why the VA sucked....They said nothing on their forum"

ehmm... yeah about 37 reply's is nothing indeed 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

Not sure why your so bothered........

"Not sure why your so bothered"

first that was my first reply on this (I'm not the other guest that posted things about Alex) and Iam bothered, as his rant on our side just made no sense, and cause his statement was just Censored . and for the info Alex, nobody was said to see you leaving after you're Censored rant...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you want to discuss something on the web-board, fine but just keep it civil and no name calling.
If you want to fight with someone over nothing take to the PM's.

Any more posts like this will be fully edited or locked.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Will do RadarMan 🙂 . Firstly, Alex wasn't asking people to be sorry that he left, and it was hardly a rant, just a few criticisms, people replied accordingly, and then the subject at DVA was locked. I happened to agree with a lot of what Alex said, it was in the Water Cooler at DVA, so he had a right to say what he wanted and anyone else has a right to aswell. Not having a go at you or anything, but the post is being forgotten at DVA, so it should be here.

Thanks, Bye

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

99jolegg
My post was about the language used by the "guest" not the discussion between all of you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...