Aircraft Poll

What Aircraft is your favorite out of the list?
Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Captain Sim Legendary 727
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Captain Sim Legendary 707
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Captain Sim High Performance Pro Yakovlev YAK-3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

What is your favorite plane? ( am curious as i have all of those planes and i was wondering what the most preferable is around here🙂)

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

My favorite is the Cessna Citation X 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I'm going to have to go with the 707. It has 4 engines, can do a barrell role, and it's cool. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

SamIntel wrote:

I'm going to have to go with the 707. It has 4 engines, can do a barrell role, and it's cool. 😎

Are you serious!? The 707 can do a barrel role? 😳

I don't have the Citation X, but I've seen screenshots of it and I love to fly the Citation X download so I voted for it.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Yea, the 707 can. When boeing made it's first show flight to the public the pilot desided to ad-d a roll to the show. After ward he was explaning to his boss that it was perfectly capable of it and there was no safty risk. It worked.

The Famous Barell Roll, Pilot Tex Johnston, Co-Pilot Jim Gannett and the above photo was taken by Dix Loesch from the observer seat

Pro Member Chief Captain

Do you know what altitude it was done at? I tried it on the sim as soon as I read it and ended up not being able to get far enough over and crashed. I attempted it at 12,000 ft.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I'm not sure? Are you giving it right yoke and left rudder?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah. That is right isn't it? 😕

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

I prefer cargo aircraft myself, specifically props, but of the four, I definitely prefer the Citation. I still believe the Constellation to be the most beautiful aircraft ever built but the Citation X is up there. Also a reliable aircraft.

What do you think of Burt Rutan's lineup?

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

I think the best from your list Robbier is the Captain Sim 727 as it's a classic and a really nice hand-flyer....

But I think the best payware add-on by a mile right now is the Level D 767 .... you should put that one on your wish list !

Of course, the PMDG 747 will be released in a few weeks so hopefully that will be even better than the Level D 767 ! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...