10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
70$
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
100+$
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I would sell my soul for a sip of sweet beer...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm not sure, so i wondered what we all thought

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain

Reason I asked: if Microsoft wants to use real airlines in it's sim (like that's REALLY gonna happen). Won't they have to pay the airline to use it's name and paint scheme?

Yeah, repainters and others use them, but they're just a few people, MS would sell all over the world

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Fs2006 will probably hit the £50/60 mark in the UK,thats Ermm... $100/120 US
Fs9 was about the £50 mark when it 1st came out over here

I cant see it being any cheaper than before,but you never know,rocking horse Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh wow, thats a lot more than here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I don't think it will cost more. Bill Gates has the money to buy the real airlines and their planes 50 times over Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

LOL, thats a good one!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Its all to do with copywrite
Old uncle Bill could wave a truck load of cash at some and they would still say no
The traffic add on Traffic 2004 has all the airlines bar one,American Airlines.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'd pay top price for it but BillG knows that he can sell it cheaper if he doesn't add "real" airlines to it. He has dropped names before when they asked for more $. Links golf was associated with Arnold Palmer for years but when Arnies price went up they went to a no-name Like Sergio.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

All right, new rule to the thing, I hosed this up by putting the dollar sign on there. Just how much in whatever currency it is. 😛 That dawned on me after TTT's reply

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...