Got the SHAKES

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Hello, I have 2 questions,
1. When I went in to land my P-3C and I was in good position autopilot was off I was at 300FT then all of the sudden My Orion Went crazy it swayed to the left and to the right and I couldnt keep it on the runway Mad
what is going on do anyof you know?

2. I just got my new ATI 800XL card in with the power supply and everything, but when I went to connect to my Sims multiplayer nothing showed up, Now I have flown on this server 1,000,000,000,000,000 of times and nothing upsetting happend but when I was doing a mission for my USVAF (www.usvaf.com) and we were taking off all of the sudden I lost connection ! alright Ill just get back on! well that didnt happen and I still cant connect today grr. My teamspeak works, everyone doing the mission was still flying and my internet explorer still worked 😕
any ideas on whats happening?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
-Nick 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Any help?

Just load SP2?

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;823630

Orion, check and see if your fuel load is balanced.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Thanks Radar your a lot of help! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...