MD_83 Not Displaying on FS 2004

Pro Member Trainee
eicas Trainee

Hi to all, I have not been able to use the MD_83 that came with the FS2004. Is listed in the aircraft folder, but it is not available to pick from the list. Any Ideas why this is happening, or any body elese with same problem? Thanks in advance.

Hector

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Hi Hector,
Actually, the MD-83 included in the sim is an AI aircraft. You can only fly it if you edit the .air file. Have you checked www.avsim.com for a flyable MD-83?

Pro Member Trainee
eicas Trainee

Yes I hav already found a couple. Is just that some repaints that I downloaded are for FS MD-80. Thanks for the info, but do you know what change has to be performed to the .air?

H.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Try this one from Avsim
Use the search feature for" McDonnell Douglas MD80 Alitalia V3 Photorealistic"
Its a cracking aircraft with panel

As for flying the default fs9 AI aircraft,you have to asign them a panel, then it should be flyable

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...