Just loaded FS for first time and can't find my #1 disk! I can't find the pdf file anywhere. Could anyone post a copy. I'm a pilot and want to do instrument flight and multiplayer with my instructor. Thanks
3 Answers
Thanks for the link--the FAQ file is also interesting.
But I'm just getting started and need to find the basic documentation. Do you know where I can read FS9 basics and configuration?
freeindeed wrote:
Thanks for the link--the FAQ file is also interesting.
But I'm just getting started and need to find the basic documentation. Do you know where I can read FS9 basics and configuration?
Okay, load FS9 and select the Learning Center. Under the Key Topics tab click on Step-by-Step-Guide. In here you'll find all the info needed for getting started, including configuration, etc.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer