Diferent planes in FSP

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

FSP looks like a good addon. But when you would start off could you first buy the F1 Cessna 172 instead of the default Cessna's. And once i get enought of everything could I just buy and stay with the PMDG B1900D? Thanks for the help.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You can add any aircraft from your folder,providing you have enough cash.So for the cessna you should be ok

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

ANY plane that you have is purchaseable.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Whoops, sorry TTT, didn't scroll down Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Buy a scroll mouse

Ive done it before Blush

Pro Member Chief Captain

I've got a scroll mouse, I just forgot to use it Hack

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Cool, thanks guys now I'll really have to consider buying it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Well I had enough cash to buy a A321 (it was second hand but only had 100 hrs on the clock) so you will have no problems with a Cessna(though your not going to make a huge amount of cash with that)

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

In career mode, you can only add aircraft that you are 'qualified' to fly - at the start this is single enine fixed pitch light props.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...