Just got FS Passengers

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I just got FSP and it is really cool. 😀 But I have some questions about it:
When I'm in the Manager section, what does it mean to: dismiss (fire?), heal (?), or transfer (move to new airline?) a pilot?
I'm flying piston planes use FSP and when I flip on the Master switch I get a jet like noise, can I turn this off?

Thanks,
Sam

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Well, dismis is i tihnk u are taking him out from this company, then
heal is when he is injured and need health and transfer is u transfer the pilot to othe company, i.e if the 1st company is air canada, so u transfer to the 1nd compny with is i.e delta airlines ui got it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Well, dismis is i tihnk u are taking him out from this company, then
heal is when he is injured and need health and transfer is u transfer the pilot to othe company, i.e if the 1st company is air canada, so u transfer to the 1nd compny with is i.e delta airlines ui got it?

👍

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Ok, thanks.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

The jet like noise you hear actually happens in a real piston to its just not so loud. FS just exatgarrates(can't spell) it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...