Hi
somebody can tell me how the anti-skid system works, and what is it?
thanks
2 Answers
From what I know the anti-skid system is to prevent the wheels from sliding on the runway. I was assuming it works like a ABS system in a car. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Correct. It doesnt let you apply the brakes until all the wheels are turning at the same speed, therefore preventing the aircraft from skidding.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
First Officer