How do I get the Sandim AN-24 off the ground?

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

By the time I reach the end of the runway I have plenty of speed but the plane just wont rotate. The notes say to set the flaps to the 3rd position (15deg) which I did. They also say to set the propeller lock ON. What is the propeller lock? The cockpit is all in Russian so I cant read a thing. I've set the tail trim to max climb. I just dont get it.

I deleted the airplane from the first download and reinstalled it with the Patch 2 version. Still no take off.

What gives?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Is the plane under ZFW with passengers and cargo then is it under MTOW???

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Jared,
I have no idea what those letters mean.
The airplane is no where near gross weight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this.
Go to EDWARDS AFB, KEDW (Calif.) and dump your cargo and 90% of the fuel load.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

It first of all has to be under ZFW which is zero fuel weight. That is the weight of the plane with no fuel. It also has to be under MTOW which is maximun takeoff weight.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...