HELP - Aircraft Tucks Below G/S

Pro Member Trainee
Bill Coleman (bill2) Trainee

Recently all of my FS 2004 aircraft tuck below the G/S on an ILS approach. The aircraft intercepts OK but after the OM they start slowly going below and if left alone the aircraft will hit the ground prior to the runway. It's as though the ground is below the scenery ground being displayed! Can anyone explain how to correct this?

🙄

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Ummm check altimeter is set??

Pro Member Trainee
BerraTV Trainee

If you do not have the altimeter set correctly, that will happen. Also, I have found some add on craft will do this. I do not know why unless the configuration file was not set up right. But, usually, it is not setting the altimeter correctly. I always hit the "B" key when I put my gear down just to make sure.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...