Has a Learjet 60 been made for FS9?
6 Answers
At avsim type learjet 60 and search under FS2004 origional aircraft. It seems to be a full package. Its in spanish and i dont know that much spanish yet.
😂 Thanks. 😀
What do you search under. 😕 All I found wasa the 35.
you type in learjet 60 and search under FS2004 origional aircraft
This is all that I can find.
Pay http://www.fs2000.org/lear60/
http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=647
I checked flightsim.com and they had 32, none above 2000.

Yes.
Thanks RM.
I watched a program on the History channel last night about coporate jets.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain