Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

HOw do u get the avatar picture thing to work ive tried many times with insructions of others but it still doesnt work. cna anyone help? ❓

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

This is from my profile page.

"Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 360 pixels, a height no greater than 125 pixels and a file size no more than 98kB."

I think the avatar needs to be in JPG format and within the size noted. You can either use a URL or you can load it from your computer. It shouldn't be a problem.

Pro Member First Officer

What do u mean by a URL?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

What do u mean by a URL?

If you have your avatar saved on the web then it has an address, that is the URL.

Pro Member First Officer

thanx to both of u. as you can c i got it to work 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I can see it 😀 Looks very nice! ❤️

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Good job.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

🙂

a URL is a Uniform Resource Locator, sometimes called a Universal Resouce Locator

or in english, anything that gets you to a web page / image / location that generally starts with https://flyawaysimulation.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...