Vans Aircraft Co. B727-200RE

Pro Member Trainee
Craig810 Trainee

Hi,hopefully someone can help. I downloaded the Vans Aircraft Co. B727-200RE and can't get the auto throttle to work in the autopilot. Also the flaps make the spoilers come down. Otherwise it is a fun plane. Thanks Craig810

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

well i cant help TTT can pm tomthetank he will have an answer or pm radarman

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

just don't use it and do it on your own

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

kiss my Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass

just joking!>>>> funny though

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Craig810 wrote:

Hi,hopefully someone can help. I downloaded the Vans Aircraft Co. B727-200RE and can't get the auto throttle to work in the autopilot. Also the flaps make the spoilers come down. Otherwise it is a fun plane. Thanks Craig810

Have a look in the panel config file for auto throttle (make a back up before you alter anything) and check the numbers against an aircraft that the auto throttle works

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Craig810 wrote:

The autopilot's auto throttle controls are disabled since the majority of real-world 727's do not have this feature. Since the Van's 727-200 uses the default 737 panel, the A/T and IAS-MACH controls show but cannot be used without modification, and this is just for maximum realism.

Have you tried using keyboard assignments?

Good luck,

Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...