helo all there is a new member that whants to know about the vehicle that can push you back from the gate i guess you can download it. anyway if anyone here knows where i can find it it would be great
3 Answers
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3079/fs2002-fs2004-aircraft-ramp-tractor-tg5000/
I don't know what it requires though.
are there ones that will work with any airplane and any airport?
The d/load above is just a tug for you to drive about the airport
There was a add on that added pushback tugs to the AI aircraft and service vehicles(I have had a look and I think its the replacement packs for the default aircraft by Tony Potter There are a few of them for each type of aircraft(at simvation
)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain