Hunter T7 Package.

Pro Member Trainee
malspal Trainee

I have just downloaded the Hunter T7 package by TLUK design. There are no gauges etc in the panel. Has anybody else found this?.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Provide a link to where you got it and I'll take a look for you.

Pro Member Trainee
malspal Trainee
Pro Member Chief Captain

Downloading it now. Will let you know.

Pro Member Chief Captain

The problem is that there aren't any gauges in the package and it appears to be some problem with the panel's cfg. A 20+ MB package and all you get are 12 pretty images.

Well, at least you didn't have to pay for it.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

malspar,

Look at the rating of each aircraft package it tells quite a lot about what to expect from it. The rating from the a/c in the link you provided is: Rating: 3.55 (7 Votes). That low rating should tell you something a wrong. Mad I try not to download an aircraft unless the rating is 8 or above. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
malspal Trainee

Thanks guys..........another lesson learned 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Don't feel bad. We've all been there. If you are interested in a bit of assistance in installing FS stuff and analyzing aircraft that don't perform as expected, try FlightSim Manager at http://www.ranainside.com/software_flightsim_manager.html

It is free and works pretty well.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...