Tailstrike - I didn't do it!!

crosscheck9 Guest

Hi,
I was flying the Posky a340 Lufthansa, from Frankfurt/Main to Hong Kong. I took off, and began climbing and everything was going nicely. When I was comfortable enough, I switched to spot plane to take a look at the bird, and saw red sparks flying out the rear end of the plane. However, when I looked at the replay, there was no tail strike whatsoever. I went according to the manual - at Vr, rotate to 8 degrees, and when positive rate of climb established, raise to about 12.5 degrees. Could this be an error from Posky. I guess I could just remove the sparks effect that I installed, (came with the download), but I just wanted to make sure - has this happened to anyone before.

PS: This happened to me a long time ago while flying the posky b747. When I posted my complaints, I was told to fly with just enough fuel to take off, and try that. When I did, it worked, but they said that would be the only time I would get a successful takeoff.

Thank you

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

All you do is remove the sparks from the POSKY effects files.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...