delta selling

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

is it me or is DELTA seling ASA for 450 million bigones to stray out of dept.please tell me im not hearing this. this is like a worst nightmare for me.

anyway bye if you have any comments fill free to posty them

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

my uncle flies for alaska and he said that delta and northeest are going to be the first to go out of buiseness, and that southwest pilots are the highest paid.

Pro Member Chief Captain

SOUTHWEST are the highest paid because when you get on its first come first serve as in you dont have assighned seats. and its one of the cheapest airlines out there if not the cheapest. i dont like south west at all i like DELTA its roomy the flight attendants are nice, and not to mention cute Embarassed and i like the tail paint but DELTA was and is my last thought of an airline going out of business. if it does then i will only fly UNITED, AIRTRAN, ASA, and AMERICAN. those are the only airlines i have any desire to fly but thats just me.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Since we're on the subject, I have nothing but good experiences with Southwest. People were friendly and helpful, I had no trouble boarding the plane and finding a seat. I didn't get a meal, but who cares? I had my coke and peanuts and that's enough, really. Their planes were clean and - I would like to think - well maintained.

I had similar good experiences with United and NorthWest (never flew Delta), just don't think Southwest is lagging behind in anything.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

my uncle also said that southwest hedges fuel and that helps them save money

Pro Member Chief Captain

im not being mean but like you said you like to fly southwest as to me a like to fly delta. i had good expeiriences just i think that delta is a better copmany. but thats just me anyone else have comments on delta, southwest or anything else realated fill free to post em

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

first off southwest is a piece of junk and second no delta pilots will not be the highest payed if they are selling ASA

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i always fly on alaska cuz since my uncle flies for them he can get us tickets cheap, but its stand-by Crying or Very sad . we went to seattle this summer and it was $70 round trip per person.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...