Selling PlayStation 3

Pro Member Trainee
punko Trainee

Im selling my new PS3, its completly new no openbox, the release date is the 17th,

PLace your bids starting from 900 dlls

If this is not allowed to do, please tell me and i just delete this post 🙂

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If you don't mind me asking why buy it and then sell it?

Pro Member Trainee
punko Trainee

becaouse the demand is sooooo much bigger than supply, if you go to ebay, the prices are on the roof! from 2000 to 3000 dlls!
and i one of the luckys whos got one, the prerelease day was a crazy day on all the stores

7dream8liner7 Guest

If you want a PS3 at a reasonable price, check the online stores around Easter, and you will pay the MSRP + shipping. I did this with my Xbox 360
If you just want a next-gen console, get the Xbox 360, which is less money and easier to get. Plus, it has more games and basically the same capabilities minus the stipid SIXAXIS controller. Hey, I just noticed that's a palindrome!
Anyway, if you want motion sensitivity, get the Wii, which will obviously have great games from Nintendo Co. plus games from 3rd parties.

I would rather get the 360 or Wii than the PS3 any day, but you can get whatever you want.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

All you retards that are buying them just to sell them and ripping off all the people that WANT one to USE are flippin idiots.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

All you retards that are buying them just to sell them and ripping off all the people that WANT one to USE are flippin idiots.

Here Here.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Agreed!

Just like ticket touts annoy me too! I wanted to take my girlfriend to Reading Festival this year but could I get hold of any tickets?

NO! why? because ticket touts buy tickets in bulk and them sell them off at an insane price that anybody who is desparate enough will actually pay!

I hope ripping people off gives you a feeling of pleasure and wellbeing punko. Other than that, I think you need a career.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Just remember that it is natural selection. Nature breeds a lot of stupid people who are willing to pay grossly inflated prices just to satisfy their need for instant gratification. People like that deserve to be ripped off and I applaud those who take their money.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Just remember that it is natural selection. Nature breeds a lot of stupid people who are willing to pay grossly inflated prices just to satisfy their need for instant gratification. People like that deserve to be ripped off and I applaud those who take their money.

Well I have always refused to give my hard earned money to some lowlife con artist, I'd rather go without and buy it when it becomes easily available.

With a concert/festival it is a different story, once the tickets are sold out, they are gone. So people who actually INTEND to go, have to pay through the nose to be able to see the band they have wanted to go see all year...

What makes it worse is that these con artists think they are amazingly clever, when they are infact just 'blackmailing' people with no other choice to surrender their money 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Heck I'd buy it If I had the money. If the ps3 stays as much in demand as it still is, Then You wouldn't be able to buy one for the next 6months. So, If you want it alot and have the money,then thanks to these guys who sell them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I don't see why people want to pay $10,000 on eBay for one, when they will be able to get one in a few years for around $100 😂

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL thats rather bold, but there's some truth in there lol.

All you console junkies, take the money you were gonna blow on your console and upgrade your PC with it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...