Hi all, can anybody tell me where I can find the XF-11 for FS 2004.
Can't seem to find it anywhere. Preferably prototype 1 with the counterotating props.
Any help appreciated.
Ward
2 Answers
Maddoc is a welcome and talented member of this site and comes out with the greatest assortment of aircraft.
He made one for you.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3661/hughes-xf-11/

Muchas gracias
Ward
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain