Coincidence for lucky FEM?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

It seems Rammstien's new single that I've raved about will be released on the 7th of October, which, as none of you know...IS MY BIRTHDAY!

This is excellent news...Alex is pleased! I was so excited I wrote my gf (Henceforth known as "Boo") an e-mail in which I flipped out all over the place with excitement. 🙄

Have a drink to share my excitement, unless everyone is smashed already from Greekman72's celebration...darn him throwing parties with good wine and beer...All I can afford at the current gas prices is a single can of Bud Light...Oh well

Eyedropper anyone?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Great news Alex, and what a coincidence, too! Any word from Heino on his birthday plans for you? Wink

Cheers mate! 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Very clever post Alex...You have manage to answer to two posts with one of you.
You seem to be in a perfect condition and i bet that Ramstein has help this...
Hey..the party continues for Ricks promotion but hurry up cause i have heard that he has to be early at home....

I heard ''Benzin'' and im curious to hear the entire album.Im not a Ramstein's fan like you but i find it interesting and well heard.

Cheers Amigo... 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, Rammstein and my dearest "Boo" have helped me out a lot. She's like the cheerfulness I never had 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Opppppppppppssssss Sorry for the wrong writing of Rammstein FEM.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Not a problem...at least you'd probably be able to pronouce the name right! I correct people all the time! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...